Accidents happen.Here is a list of things you should do if you are involved in an accident.
- Stay Calm
- Try to get the vehicle to a safe area on the side of the road.
- Call 911. If people are injured speak with 911 operator for what to do.
- Exchange insurance information with the other party, if police officer is on scene they will assist and obtain an accident report.
- Call your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Fill out all necessary claim paper work, and update your contact information with your insurance company.